I. Personal Information
1. The Administrator of personal data processed in connection with the provision of electronic services is Your Holding limited liability company based in Poznań, ul. J.H. Dąbrowskiego 75/70, 60-523 Poznań (address for correspondence: Zakrzów 411, 32-003 Zakrzów) entered into the Register of Entrepreneurs by the District Court of Poznań – Nowe Miasto i Wilda VIII Departament of the National Court Register under the number 0000516225 KRS, NIP: 7811897335, REGON: 302767363, telephone number + 48 12 312 51 51, e-mail email@example.com.
2. The personal data pays special attention to ensure the privacy of Customers of the Online Store.
3. By registering at the Online Store and placing an Order, the Customer voluntarily provides personal data necessary for its implementation (name and surname, delivery address: street, city, postal code, country, email address and telephone number). In addition, the Customer voluntarily agrees to the collection and processing of personal data, by the administrator, necessary to ensure the proper performance of the sales contract.
4. The Customer may voluntarily consent to the processing of their personal information for marketing purposes, including receiving commercial information referred to in the Act of 18.07.2002 r. on the provisions of electronic services (Dz.U. Dz.U.2013.1422 as amended) including for example the newsletter.
5. The Customer may voluntarily consent to the Service Provider by means of telecommunications terminal equipment and automatic calling systems for the purposes of direct marketing, in accordance with the Act of July 16, 2004 Telecommunications Law (Journal of Laws of 2004 r., Nr 171, item. 1800 as amended).
6. The Customers' personal information is stored by the personal information administrator in a database in which technical and organizational measures have been applied to ensure the protection of the processed information in accordance with the requirements of the applicable law.
7. As stated in the Act of August 29, 1997 on the Protection of Personal Information (Journal of Law 2015.2135 jt) the personal information administrator processes personal information only for the purpose of the implementation of the sales contracts and only to the extent necessary for this purpose, for example: for the purpose of orders and settlements, protecting them with special care against access by unauthorized persons, removal by unauthorized persons, processing in violation of the law, change, loss, damage or destruction. In addition, the personal information administrator constantly supervises the data processing process, selects and applies technical measures necessary to ensure their confidentiality, and ensures that persons with appropriate authorization have access to them.
8. Customer information may be made available by the administrator of personal information to entities authorized to receive them under the applicable law.
9. The Customer has the right to access their data at any time and has the option of verifying, updating or deleting it. For this purpose the customer should contact the administrator of personal information via email at firstname.lastname@example.org or in writing to the address of the Service Provider.
10. As soon as the request is submitted, the Customer's personal information is deleted without delay.
12. The administrator of personal data in connection with the payment of Orders and delivery methods may entrust, on the basis of a written contract, the Customer's personal information for processing by third parties providing services for them:
a) the operator of the on-line payment system PayPal (Europe) S.A. with headquarters in Luksemburgu;
b) the operator of the on-line payment system DialCom24 Sp. z o.o. with headquarters in Poznań;
c) the operator providing postal services DPD Polska sp. zo.o;
d) the operator providing postal services Poczta Polska S.A. with headquarters in z Warsaw.
2. Cookies do not collect personal information or confidential information from the Customer's computer (or other device use to use the Internet), nor do they introduce dangerous software to the Customer's computer.
3. By changing the browser setting, the customer may at any time disable the option of accepting cookies, however, this may cause difficulties or prevent the use of certain services.